Your Generosity is crucial to the success of our organization!
Our mission is “to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.”
Thank you for choosing to invest in the future of a child. Your support will assist over 1,000 children each year to grow in an environment that promotes Academic Success, Healthy Living and Character Development.
The Watertown Boys and Girls Club is making a permanent and positive change in the life of each child it serves. Every member has the potential for a bright future and you can support that future and all its possibilities.
Your contribution provides general operating support for the following:
- $1200 – Is the actual cost to provide programs and services to one youth for a year
- $1000 – Funds 5-weeks of the summer camp program for one youth
- $750 – Funds Power Hour (tutoring and academic support) for the entire club for half of the year
- $500 – Funds 3 college tours for 10 teens
- $300 – Funds a session of the Nature Connection program for 15 members
- $250 – Funds the cost of a swim team membership for one youth
- $100 – Funds a Keystone (leadership group) project in the community
- $50 – Funds a celebratory recognition event for a sports team
- $25 – Funds the cost of an annual Club membership for one youth
Additional Ways To Give
Support the Watertown Boys and Girls Club Through Amazon Smile
Every time you shop on Amazon, a percentage of your purchase will be donated back to the Club. Just go to https://smile.amazon.com and search for “Watertown Boys & Girls Club”.
Donating shares of appreciated stock gives you two additional benefits for your generosity: a tax deduction for the total value of your gift, and no capital gains tax on the additional money you made from the appreciation of the stock (YOP eligible). Plus, your contribution has a value to The Watertown Boys and Girls Club now that is far greater than the price you paid for the stock originally.
Include the Watertown Boys and Girls Club in your estate plan:
- A bequest provision in your Will or Revocable Trust
- A life income gift that names the Club as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust, a charitable gift annuity, or a pooled income gift
- A Charitable lead trust that provides income to the Club for a donor’s lifetime or a term of years
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- A gift of real property
- Certain other planned gifts
Tribute gifts are a unique way to recognize family, special friends or business colleagues. The Watertown Boys and Girls Club can help you celebrate a special occasion such as a wedding, anniversary, birthday, retirement or to remember a deceased loved one. Your gift makes a lasting contribution that supports our mission “to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.”
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Please ask your Human Resources Department if your company matches gifts.
Attend an event
Join us for our annual events which include the Stephen P. Mugar Memorial Golf Tournament & our Spring Auction. Learn more about our events here.
Car Donation Program
Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, jet ski or snowmobile to Watertown Boys & Girls Club and you receive a tax deduction.This no cost process begins by contacting our fundraising partner, Donation Line, LLC at
877-227-7487 x2642 or click here, “Donate Car” to donate online.
Host an Event
Ongoing events throughout the year help raise critical funds to support the Club and introduce individuals and corporations to our mission. There are a wide variety of events which can be held including, but not limited to, corporate raffles, house parties, road races and golf tournaments. For more information about hosting your own event to benefit the Watertown Boys and Girls Club, please contact Jen Bray, Director of Development and Marketing Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org