Summer Swim Camp
Watertown Boys & Girls Club will once again be offering our summer swim camp for boys and girls ages 6-12 years old.
Participants will receive two swim lessons each day where they will learn in small groups based on their swimming abilities. Swimmers will also enjoy team-building activities, arts & crafts, sports, free swims, games and more!
To register in person, please visit the Club’s front desk with $50 deposit for each week you wish to register and $10 membership fee. Cash or check only.
Swim Camp 2020 Dates
- Week 2: Monday, June 29th to Thursday, July 2nd*
(Four day camp – No camp Friday, July 3rd)
- Week 3: Monday, July 6th to Friday, July 10th
- Week 4: Monday, July 13th to Friday, July 17th
- Week 5: Monday, July 20th to Friday, July 24th
- Week 6: Monday, July 27th to Friday, July 31st
- Week 7: Monday, August 3rd to Friday, August 7th
- Week 8: Monday, August 10th – Friday, August 14th
- Week 9: Monday, August 17th – Friday, August 21st
Rates and Hours
Regular camp hours are 8 AM – 2:30 PM.
Our optional extended AM & PM hours, available for an additional fee, provide safe, fun care from 7:15 AM–5:30 PM. See table below.
|Program & Hours||Price|
|Regular Day (8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)||$240/week|
|Week 2 (4 day camp)||$190/week|
|Extended Day Add on Fees:|
|AM Extended Day (7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.)||$50/week|
|PM Extended Day (2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)||$85/week|
|$10 summer membership fee required.|
Junior Camp Leader Program
This leadership position is for ages 13 and up. Teens looking to earn community service hours are able to use half of the hours worked at Swim Camp. Mandatory JCL Orientation: June 8th and June 9th from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (both nights).
|Junior Camp Leader Program||$125/week|
For Financial Aid, please complete the 2020 Camp Financial Aid Application and send to Kerry Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is May 1, 2020.
Sample Daily Schedule for Swim Camp
- 8:00 a.m. Drop-off / Free Play in Gamesroom
- 9:00 a.m. Morning Meeting & Group Game
- 9:30 a.m. Swim Lessons & Free Swim
- 11:00 a.m. Gym Game, i.e. Dodgeball or Capture the Flag
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (campers should bring bagged lunch and reusable water bottle)
- 12:30 p.m. Outside Activity, i.e. Water Balloon Toss
- 1:30 p.m. Swim Lessons & Pool Game
- 2:30 p.m. Regular Day Pick-up / Extended Day Snack Time
- 3:00 p.m. Outside Activity, i.e. Kickball or Wiffle Ball
- 4:00 p.m. Free Swim
- 5:30 p.m. Extended Day Pick-up